Y
Sunday, August 16, 2009
*CRUCIBLE THE PLAY WAS AWESOMELY HAIR STANDING SCARY SHITASS I LIKE:)
*sat night was a blast and i was like on top of the world happy.thank you:)
*uve got no idea how much u mean to me. definitely more than you know it. and im glad u proved me wrong at one point of time.the fact that u rmbred all that details, really meant alot to me.if only u knew.
*we've grown quite far apart.im not sure whether urre aware of this. i mean if i could. i would want to make ur day everyday.i wanna see that smile i loved to see you wear again. it's been quite some time since i last saw u smile. and it hurts me just to see u in such a state. i would do anything.anything just to make u happy.
*i dont know what to get you.shitzu.shoot me pls.
*i hope ur leg's all better now. hope the famous amos helped.haha love you bff:)

*if I stay in one place I'll lose my mind
Im a pretty impossible lady to be with.
believe me, im lying at 8:22 PM