Y
Friday, May 09, 2008
school was okay.
had gp time assignment.
lit sucked.
had art make up lesson after school.
teacher thought wang wang biscuit not halal.HAIYO.
then went to meet aby and hema.
they were doing this dengue mozzie poster thingi.
n i kinda helped out.lol.
went to eat lunch with bro.
had a sudden craving.
ate scoop ice cream.
bought gummies.
passed by the cinema.
checked out the timeslots.
it was 3.45.
decided to watch speed racer at 3.50.
show was okay.
went back home soon after that.
mum's angry mangry w me i tink.
ya.k confirm ngah mrajukin.
o.O
come to think of mum.
sunday's mothers day.
n i err have not prepared anything for her.
gggrreeeaaatttt.
transcendence coming soon.=)
gig coming soon.=)
mid years coming soon.=(
HOLIDAYS coming soon.=D
i wan to watch ayat2 cinta.
heard it was freaking gd.
n my guess.
david archuletta is goona b the next AI.
*If only I knew what I know,I'd make it a point to say so.
believe me, im lying at 9:01 PM